How to apply for a job at Zollner Elektronik AG
Send us your application online or on paper (we prefer online). Please don't forget to use our Zollner application form when applying.
You can either apply for a position from the jobs section on our website or – should none of the positions match your profile at the moment – send us an unsolicited application.
Your application should include the following documents:
- Zollner application form
- a cover letter/motivational letter in which you cite your preferred business area and location, when you are available, plus skills, qualifications and personal information
- a résumé/CV with details about education, work experience, professional and technical skills as well as language and IT skills
- copies of certificates (leaving certificate, pre-diploma or professional qualification and certificates for internships or further education, references as necessary)
- subject proposal if you want to write a thesis with us
Some tips for your application
- Get information about our company and the business area you want to work in.
- What skills do you have to offer? What do you want from your future company?
- Do you know the necessary qualifications for the position of your choice?
- Make sure to send your application to the appropriate department.
- What skills and experiences make you the perfect match for the position?
- How do you address employment gaps in your résumé?
- What salary are you aiming at?
- Make sure your application documents are clean and without bends or creases.
- Have somebody proofread your application to avoid spelling mistakes.
- At the job interview, you will talk to somebody from the HR department and a supervisor from the department you want to work in. Multiple rounds of interviews are possible. There’s no assessment center at Zollner.
- Be punctual, friendly and interested during the job interview. Ask questions to show your interest.