Join the Zollner team!
“Join us and use your chance to work in an international company with more than 10,500 employees, a company that is proud of its roots and fosters an informal atmosphere. We have a strong set of values that apply at all our 18 locations: respect for others, honesty, trust, efficiency, open communication, quality awareness, environmental awareness and safety awareness.
Your dedication and talent make a difference in our company group’s success. In exchange we offer you a unique position in an expanding and future-oriented company. Our employees are our most valuable asset. That’s why we support and qualify them in any way we can. We’ve continuously trained young people in technical and commercial professions – because we know that today’s interns, students and trainees are tomorrow’s fully-fledged employees.
For five decades we’ve inspired our customers and partners with innovative solutions. Can we inspire you as well? We’re looking forward to receiving your application!”
Ludwig Zollner, Member of the Board
This is why you should consider working for us:
– please note that conditions vary by country –
- continuous organic growth for five decades.
- 100% familiy-owned with strong regional ties – we are the biggest employer in our headquarters' region.
- state-of-the-art technologies – we constantly invest in IT and machines
- attractive benefit packages
- in-house cafeteria
- flexible working time models
- extra pay for work outside of normal working hours
- free health care courses
- variety of training seminars
- support of advanced education and training
- employee anniversaries and bonuses for special occasions (e.g. company anniversary)
- annual pensioners’ excursion for our former employees
- quarterly company magazine “IMPULS“ with reports from all Zollner plants
- favorable conditions with our partner bank
Zollner as an employer stands for:
- internationality: 18 locations worldwide
- size: biggest employer in our headquarters' region for 20 years with 4,454 employees
- future: training young people is a top priority.
- 60 to 80 trainees are employed per year.
- More than 1,500 young people have been trained AND employed by Zollner Elektronik AG.
- Many of today’s managers started as trainees.
- flat hierarchy
- informal work climate
- stability: low labor turnover