Analysis and Materials Technology – Quality Scrutinized
The area of Analysis and Materials Technology plays a significant role at Zollner Its application is ever more present, particularly in the development phase or in the case of product changes, but also within the framework of product qualification. We offer a broad spectrum in this area and with that provide special added value to our customers. Analyses can be integrated into manufacturing processes or the component supply chain on short notice.
Additional services: Analysis of defects, audit execution, safety releases, standards and patent research, inspection equipment monitoring and preventative tools.
These are some of our analysis methods and laboratory equipment:
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM) with EDS
- Optical microscopy
- FTIR microscope
- X-ray fluorescence analysis (XRF)
- Multi-element analysis (ICP-OES)
- Residual contamination analysis in accordance with VDA 19
- Microsection preparation
- Chemical testing
- Solderability testing
- Coulometric coating thickness measurement
- Thermal analysis (DSC)
- X-ray analysis with CT
- Compression-tension testing system
- Chemical opening of components
- Electrical component testing
- Mechanical and optical measurement
- Electrical and mechanical calibration
A sampling of our analysis methods and laboratory equipment:
Minute forces can be created and measured with our compression-tension testing system.